Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sailor Moon Crystal Instrumental Music

The third season of Sailor Moon Crystal (2016) concluded last month. I have been a major Sailor Moon fan since its first debut in the 1990s. I loved the magic girl element, good vs. evil plot, and romance. I must say the original soundtrack has exceeded my expectations, especially the first album. I love the instrumental selections -- they fit the mood (tragedy, determination, and the power of love) of Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion very well. In the meantime, I want to share my favorite soundtrack music from the first three seasons. A review of Sailor Moon Crystal is forthcoming.


Love Happens Again ~Ai no Futataki~

A Prayer to the Moon ~Tsuki no Inori wo~


Eternal Eternity (Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus / Ending Song)


Only Eternity Ties Us Together (Tuxedo Mask / Ending Song)

No comments: